Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
In the insurance claim process, a speedy restoration company response matters, and that is why SERVPRO with their Faster to Any Size Disaster motto is leading the industry. However, it is more than just a slogan. It is a tagline that the company stands behind and for several good reasons.
Faster to Any Size Disaster is not merely a slogan. It is a reality. It is an honest description of a company’s ability to receive a call and respond to a client in need, regardless of property size or type. Insurance companies depend on these quick responses to mitigate further loss and to make the claims process more manageable. SERVPRO is a localized company that has a proven reputation of compliance and satisfaction that can provide the level of service both insurers and clients require.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (256) 378-1319
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Talladega, Clay & Randolph Counties arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.