Vandalism and Harmful Waste Do's and Dont's!!
- Hose or wash egg damage from building exterior as soon as possible.
- Vacuum glass particles from carpets and upholstery.
- Save containers which reveal the ingredients of spilled inks, cosmetics and paints.
- Attempt to remove ink, paint or cosmetic stains.
- Operate damaged lamps or appliances.
- Discard furniture wood chips, broken pieces from porcelain, furniture or art objects.
(Sewage, Bloodborne Pathogens, etc.)
- Stay out of affected area.
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening.
- Treat all bodily fluids as if they are contaminated.
- Attempt cleanup of any kind.
- Touch or handle items that might be contaminated with bodily fluids.
These Emergency Tips will assist you in taking the proper action until your SERVPRO Franchise Professional arrives.
Please follow these DO's and DONT's to help reduce damage and increase the chances of a successful restoration.